Click here for the latest information on our Corona Virus policy and other FAQs.
Enjoy luxury and comfort in Jenig
At our location in Jenig we offer 12 wooden chalets. The houses are built from massive wooden tree logs.
- The chalets are facing south and all have a view of the ski slope.
- In the small-scale holiday park there is ample space in and around the chalets.
- For the children there is a playground where they can play.
- Beautiful chalets with high standards and with a lot of comfort.
- We have taken into account that there must also be sufficient room for movement where you can relax after a day outside and sit together.
Perfect location in winter ánd summer
The village of Jenig is located about 3 kilometres from the Millennium Express, the longest gondola in Austria. The ski bus stops near your chalets and drops you off at the entrance of the gondola. Of course, you can also go by car. Within a few minutes, you will be standing in the parking lot where the Piccolo Express will take you back and forth.
The Pressegger See is about a 15-minute drive from your chalet. In the summer, it is wonderful to spend your day in the water.
In the surroundings of your chalet, you will find numerous hiking and biking trails.
At our location in Jenig, we offer 12 modern chalets. Only a short 5 minute drive away you can find two supermarkets and several restaurants (pizzeria etc.). A little further in the other direction towards Hermagor (about 10 minutes drive), you will find all the facilities you might need during your stay.