Enjoy luxury and comfort in Jenig
At our location in Jenig we offer 12 wooden chalets. The houses are built from massive wooden tree trunks.
- The chalets are oriented to the south and all have a view of the ski slope.
- In the small-scale holiday park there is ample space in and around the chalets.
- For the children there is a playground where they can play.
- The chalets all have a high level of finishing and a lot of comfort.
- We have taken into account that there must also be sufficient room for movement where you can relax after a day outside and sit together.
Ideal base in winter ánd summer
The village of Jenig is located about 3 kilometers from the Millennium Express, the longest gondola in Austria. The ski bus stops right on the road and drops you off at the entrance of the gondola. Of course you can also go by car. Within a few minutes you will be standing in the parking lot where the Piccolo Express will take you back and forth.
The Pressegger See is about a 15-minute drive from your chalet. In the summer it is wonderful to stay at the water here.
In the surrounding of your chalet, you will find numerous hiking and biking trails.
At our location in Jenig we offer 12 modern chalets. At a 5 minute drive there are two supermarkets, a little further in the other direction towards Hermagor (about 10 minutes drive) are divided by the center actually all facilities that you might need during your vacation. Within 5 minutes you drive to several restaurants, a pizzeria etc.